Laureate Shelties Blog

A bit of this, a bit of that...with a lot of free spirits.

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Up on the rooftop

It is a gorgeous Spring day, with temperatures above freezing and the sun is shining. I took the camera out on the balcony and climbed onto the roof to take a few snapshots of the creek.
It will be awhile before we are able to use these... The ice and snow are starting to melt, albeit very slowly.



I crept over to were the dogs were and I started talking to them. They didn't know where I was at first, and then Bunny spotted me...






Ah Ha! There you are! Hey, how did you get up there???








It is good to keep them on their toes. They never know when or where to expect me!
(Or in Bunny's case...OFF her toes!)


4 comments:

Mont'Alves March 15, 2009 at 11:52 AM  

Hi Kim, i see that you are back. How was the show ?

The creek looks very wide, i had no idea it was that big.

Kisses from Pt

Laureate March 15, 2009 at 11:59 AM  

The show was great...super facilities. Some very beautiful puppies, and I saw some very exciting dogs in the regular classes as well. I have some plans for down the road, so it was very productive!

Cool Design Shelties March 15, 2009 at 4:01 PM  

WOW! what a view :o) What's happened with Bunny's blog?

//Bente

Laureate March 15, 2009 at 5:16 PM  

I have more pictures to post later on, from a different viewpoint; down in the lowlands. I am just working on them now.

I figured I had too many blogs. Plus I started blogging because I wanted a place to put Bunny, taking her off this blog and making her own like I did defeated the purpose. She has her own page on our site, with the banner I made. And she'll continue joining the Shelties and the scenery on this blog.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels


MBPIS/BPISS Ch Laureate Immortality 7 x Best Puppy in Show, Currently Canada's Top Sheltie Puppy for 2011

BISS Am/Can Ch Laureate Louisiana ASSA - BOS, AOM; CSSA - BOB

BIS/BISS Am/Can Ch Laureate Starlight Express Canada's Top Sheltie, #1 in Herding Group 1995

BPIS Laureate Epitome

BPIG Am/Can Ch Laureate Jivara

BPIS Ch Laureate Embelish

BISS Am/Can Ch Laureate Santana ROMC

BISS Am/Can Ch Krystalyn Windswept

Ch Laureate PaRay Per Se

Ch Laureate Landslide ROMC

BIS Am/Can Ch Laureate Laredo ROMC

BPIS/BPISS Ch Laureate Dominatrix

Ch Laureate Lutece

Frequent Visitors

Join us on Facebook

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP