Laureate Shelties Blog

A bit of this, a bit of that...with a lot of free spirits.

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Field Trip

I packed the Eva pups in the car and drove 300 metres down to the lowlands; the area we view from the deck.  The pin oaks leaves are a deep mahogany color.  I love this tree as it will keep its foliage all winter. 
The little ones rough housed in the fallen leaves.  It seemed to be the blues against the tri.  I think he's an easy target.  Besides being the only tri, he's so fun loving and he initiates the play.

Tackle...

Stomp
They look quite ferocious, but I don't even remember hearing them growling.  They were right at my feet the whole time, tumbling and playing.
Getting away!
Phew...
Little stinker found my hat and ran off with it...

The little girl "Adele"coming to check out what the boys are up to...
"Foster" blue
Foster on the right and Adele on the left
Adele
Everything is new and interesting...
A lovely fall day...I loaded up the pups and then let out my anxious 'co-pilot'
"Foo" having a quick run aound before calling her back to ride shotgun for the short ride back. 
Heading back home...I feel so lucky that we have so many different places we can take the dogs for a safe run.

5 comments:

anamchara1 November 2, 2011 at 8:42 PM  

Love the subdued tones of the fall colours in the grass and leaves along side the soft and fuzzy blue puppy coats ... Adele is very sweet looking, in particular!

Doreen November 2, 2011 at 8:59 PM  

How wonderful to see puppies at play in the outdoors instead of kenneled. They're beautiful dogs and I always enjoy your blog.

Ellen November 2, 2011 at 9:05 PM  

I loved every single photo. I wish I could take our little Tucker to a safe open space to run like crazy. He would love it! Your pups look so very happy and I bet they will sleep quite well tonight.

anamchara1 November 5, 2011 at 10:14 PM  

Yay Foo ... I must have missed that shot somehow!! Her parts are born to fly!! :)

Laureate November 5, 2011 at 11:42 PM  

Bren I added a few photos yesterday as I realized I had omitted Foo's photo. The blog hasn't had enough Foo lately. :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels


MBPIS/BPISS Ch Laureate Immortality 7 x Best Puppy in Show, Currently Canada's Top Sheltie Puppy for 2011

BISS Am/Can Ch Laureate Louisiana ASSA - BOS, AOM; CSSA - BOB

BIS/BISS Am/Can Ch Laureate Starlight Express Canada's Top Sheltie, #1 in Herding Group 1995

BPIS Laureate Epitome

BPIG Am/Can Ch Laureate Jivara

BPIS Ch Laureate Embelish

BISS Am/Can Ch Laureate Santana ROMC

BISS Am/Can Ch Krystalyn Windswept

Ch Laureate PaRay Per Se

Ch Laureate Landslide ROMC

BIS Am/Can Ch Laureate Laredo ROMC

BPIS/BPISS Ch Laureate Dominatrix

Ch Laureate Lutece

Frequent Visitors

Join us on Facebook

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP