Laureate Shelties Blog

A bit of this, a bit of that...with a lot of free spirits.

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Tira: a good day

We're taking it day by day with Tira. Today was a good day. She wanted cheese, and I gave her about six pieces and she also ate her dinner hungrily.

I took her out with me and the gang while I cleaned the snow off the gazebos. Afterwards, I let them all out for a run.

I like this picture as on the right are two of Tira's daughters. I had to check and re-check as Mais Oui looks so much like Tira in this photo. Paris is on the right, Mais Oui, Bunny and Taboo is in front.

Bridgit...too cute for words!

Stormy (Laureate PaRay Per Se). I'm not sure if you can tell, but she has the most amazing ear set. She also has the best blue colour of our blues.

A funny colour balance on this shot, as it was completely in the shade; but I love this picture. That is 13 year old Gabi trying her hardest to keep up, and miss Bunny Foo leading the pack.

Tira doesn't like snowballs between her toes.

Heading for home.

4 comments:

Sherri December 10, 2008 at 5:20 PM  

Great shots Kim; I always forget how much blue is in snow. Missing it bigtime this time of year. I just took a pic of my daughter in her bikini putting up lights outside, jeesh.

Irish Hill Shelties December 10, 2008 at 9:43 PM  

Hi Kim I love your pictures they made me laugh Bunny is just taking over leader of the pack.linda thinks Tira and molly have the same look. You should have a white Christmas from the look of it. Bunny will need boots:) Pat

Julie December 10, 2008 at 10:09 PM  

Wow~ I just love to see your photos. I got my fix for today for sure :) Thank you very much. I can't believe Tira spends time to lick off snowballs. Very cute. I am glad she had a good day. When my grandmother had a 3rd stage stomach cancer, she didn't feel any pain which was the reason we dind't find it out sooner. Maybe Tira's like that.
Maybe Bunny is not being the ring leader.... it looks like Shelties are trying out their herging skills with Bunny! Haha~

Mont'Alves December 11, 2008 at 7:44 AM  

Dear Kim, what lovely pictures you posted, I see that your dogs are very happy and very well taken care of.

i am very happy for Tira and all the dogs.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels


MBPIS/BPISS Ch Laureate Immortality 7 x Best Puppy in Show, Currently Canada's Top Sheltie Puppy for 2011

BISS Am/Can Ch Laureate Louisiana ASSA - BOS, AOM; CSSA - BOB

BIS/BISS Am/Can Ch Laureate Starlight Express Canada's Top Sheltie, #1 in Herding Group 1995

BPIS Laureate Epitome

BPIG Am/Can Ch Laureate Jivara

BPIS Ch Laureate Embelish

BISS Am/Can Ch Laureate Santana ROMC

BISS Am/Can Ch Krystalyn Windswept

Ch Laureate PaRay Per Se

Ch Laureate Landslide ROMC

BIS Am/Can Ch Laureate Laredo ROMC

BPIS/BPISS Ch Laureate Dominatrix

Ch Laureate Lutece

Frequent Visitors

Join us on Facebook

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP